Monday, May 24, 2021

 Have you been reading lately?
because I've read tons of books during this pandemic. The world was fighting for life, but there was a ray of hope and sunshine on the other hand. The young people started with what they liked. 
So here I am with my first book review to give it a shot to my blog. 




Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell-

One word for this book- ethereal 

I came across this book in mid-Dec, I liked how the protagonist Cather also know as Cath was a geek fiction writer. Her world revolved around her favorite characters Baz and Simon. she was a popular writer in her fanfix account but maybe in real she barely had anyone. Her twin sister broke apart, it was difficult for Cath to cope up with college and her work since she's been doing things with her sister Wren. Then we are introduced to Levi who was actually Cath's roommate's boyfriend. 

This story has some good and exciting plots which take readers to a different world. We get to experience college life, struggles to deal with fear, and a warm-hearted love. Most of all the real value of Family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment